I never said that every newsletter would be business related, and this one certainly isn’t.
One great lesson I’ve carried with me from a very, very young age was how to make a PB & J properly. It’s fuel when you’re busy working late, or carbs after a late night of drinking. It’s breakfast if you’re in a hurry, or dinner when there is nothing else in the fridge. It’s delicious.
- Chunky Peanut Butter
- Strawberry Jam
- Wholewheat Bread
- Homo Milk (3% I think)
You can almost not, not afford these ingredients. It’s beautiful.
The Magic Is in These Steps:
- Pull your butter and peanut butter out of the fridge a little early so they are easier to spread and don’t fuck up your bread. I hate leaks in my bread.
- Toast the bread.
- Butter first. Peanut butter second. Jam third. Go easy on that jam, you don’t need a mess on your hands.
- Bend each slice of bread in half – we’re not making sandwiches here.
- Pour your milk into a wide-mouthed mug (cup)
- Dip and enjoy.
- I am serious about that jam thing, this is messy enough.
- Chunky peanut butter is way better than smooth
- The better quality ingredients, the better quality the product (think organic, local, etc).
- Stay away from white flour, and too much sugar. If you’re working, you don’t want to crash.
Pretty straight forward right? I think I better make a video for good measure…
This post was originally published as a Quick and Dirty Newsletter. Subscribe here!